This site is not intended for children under the age of 13. We will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information via this site from visitors under that age.
Information You Provide
This site may ask you to submit personally identifiable information in order for you to submit comments to the site, to purchase goods or request customer service.
Passive Information Collection
This site may use such passively collected anonymous information to provide better service to site visitors, customize the site based on your preferences, compile and analyze statistics and trends, and otherwise administer and improve the site for your use.
How Do We Use Your Information?
When you provide information to us, such as when you register for a EyeCare Prime LLC account or service, we typically will explain at that point how we will use the information you provide. In addition to using the information we collect from you through the Services to deliver the programs, services, or products you request, EyeCare Prime LLC, CooperVision and their respective subsidiaries and affiliates, together and separately, may use that information:
- to develop and access data about your access to and use of EyeCare Prime LLC and services it provides;
- to provide you with information about EyeCare Prime LLC and its services, CooperVision products or services, and required notices;
- to deliver advertisement, marketing communications, promotional materials, and items that may be of interest to you;
- to help EyeCare Prime LLC, CooperVision, and their respective subsidiaries and affiliates, and our business partners better understand our audiences, evaluate user interest in the services, improve the services, and perform other market research activities;
- to customize your experience when using the Services, such as by providing interactive or personalized elements and content based on your interests; to prevent and detect fraud, infringement, and other potential misuse of the Services; and
- to protect EyeCare Prime LLC’s and CooperVision’s legal interests.
As described in your customer agreement, we may provide services that permit you to manage your patient’s eye care appointments, that allow for the ordering and delivery of products by your patients and that otherwise enhance your or your practice’s on-line and internet capabilities. By using such features, you are telling us that you are entitled to use and provide us with any of the information – including personal information and/or health-related information – that you provide to us.
EyeCare Prime LLC, CooperVision and their respective subsidiaries and affiliates, together and separately, also may combine, aggregate, or anonymize any of the information collected from or about you through the services, offline, or from any other source for any of these purposes.
When and to Whom Do We Disclose Your Information?
EyeCare Prime LLC, CooperVision and their respective subsidiaries and affiliates together and separately, may disclose the information you provide and the information automatically collected from or about you through the Services:
- if you are a healthcare provider or consumer, to deliver marketing communications, promotional materials, or products that may be of interest to you;
- as required by law, such as to law enforcement, to health authorities to report possible adverse events, during government inspections or audits, as ordered or directed by courts or other governmental agencies, or in order to comply with a subpoena or other legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect legal rights or the security or integrity of the Services; protect your safety or the safety of others; investigate fraud, a breach of contract, or a violation of law; or respond to a government request;
In addition, we may disclose reports containing aggregated or anonymized user information to third parties.
We offer you the ability to discontinue your participation or to opt out of receiving communications or promotional materials within the communication itself. Additionally, you can contact us at: EyeCare Prime LLC, 6150 Stoneridge Mall Rd, Suite 370, Pleasanton, CA 94588.
If you do not want us to save cookies on your computer, you can set your browser’s cookie preferences to reject cookies from the Services. Each browser is different, so you should check your browser’s “Help” menu to learn how to change your cookie preferences. If you reject or block cookies, however, the Services may not function as intended.
We use technical, administrative, and physical safeguards to protect the information collected through the Services. However, no organization can guarantee the absolute security of electronic information, especially information transmitted over the Internet. Accordingly, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you provide to us, and you do so at your own risk. We also caution you to safeguard your own computer or mobile device and password protect against unauthorized access by others. We are not responsible for any information disclosed as a result of such unauthorized access, such as if your computer or mobile device is lost or stolen.
Changes to This Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement became effective on March 15, 2016. We may update this Privacy Statement from time to time by posting a new Privacy Statement on our website. You are advised to consult our website regularly for any changes, and your continued use of the Services after such changes have been made constitutes acceptance of those changes. If we make any revisions that materially change the ways in which we use or share the information previously collected from you through the Services, we will contact you and give you the opportunity to consent to such changes before applying them to that information.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions about our Privacy Statement, please write to us at EyeCare Prime LLC, 6150 Stoneridge Mall Rd, Suite 370, Pleasanton, CA 94588.